The Africa Mini MBA
The Africa Mini MBA
Real-Problems Solution, Real-time, real life, project-based
The Africa Mini MBA is for you, designed with a knowledge that many successful business owners, managers and entrepreneurs look back on their careers with pride, yet regret not having pursued an MBA degree. The Africa Mini MBA program is designed to equip you with many of the key insights, comprehensive management practices, benchmarks and business strategy tools taught in leading MBA programs. Although “mini” learning experiences do not replace the depth of degree courses, we offer a concise and dynamic approach which rapidly prepares you to handle new scenarios as a manager while strengthening professional performance, confidence and decision-making abilities.
The Africa Mini MBA is a professional graduate-level education program, designed to provide practical knowledge and core business competencies that can be applied immediately on the job. There are a variety of reasons to pursue the Africa Mini MBA, including that it can boost an individual’s knowledge, confidence, opportunities and resume. Students who possess business basics and a specialization may decide it’s necessary to bridge gaps in their knowledge in order to become more versatile and better prepared for advancement. Others will want to bolster their credentials and differentiate themselves from their colleagues by adding to their resume. Also, career-changers and job-seekers may find that a Mini MBA makes them more marketable by allowing them to develop proficiency across all functional areas of business. Contrary to traditional MBA, The Africa Mini MBA takes short time and affordably, learning all necessary skills practically. At the end of Mini MBA, graduates get a professional credential in a form of a certificate.
Mini-MBA Key Benefits
During this program, participants will:
- Strengthen overall business acumen and gain a better understanding of the key functional areas of business;
- Develop the skills needed to think strategically and cross-functionally;
- A comprehensive understanding of the key concepts in business and strategic decision making;
- A solid framework for making better business decisions about issues affecting your company and your career;
- An increased ability to think beyond your functional area and understand the operation of your business as a whole;
- An enhanced ability to think critically and act strategically;
- An increased confidence in your ability to be a part of the strategic team in your organization.
Any person willing to be at the edge of top quality in management or managing business is invited, be a manager or management trainee, with a minimum of 2 years post graduate work experience
Who should attend?
Tanzania Mini MBA is designed for and targeted at both new and experiences managers and consultants who wish to improve their general business acumen, leadership skills, and career potential, for examples:
- CEOs, Directors, Senior Managers and Consultants moving towards the highest level of management
- Functional managers, marketing managers, financial managers, production managers, IT managers, development managers, sales managers, client managers, office managers, etc.
- Department Managers
- Middle Management
- Key employees in corporate functions
- Project Managers
- Leadership and Management consultants
Any student attend one module, will also receive attendance certificate for the specific module. And those complete the 7 modules will receive an international recognized Minim-MBA certificate
3 weeks only –Full Time
3-5 Months – Part-time ( only 5 days per month)
10 April 2020
25 May 2020
7 September 2020
The application will close when the maximum number of 15 students has been reached.
Payable directly to Tanzania Business School Bank Account
Awarded to participants who fulfill the program’s attendance requirements.
How to apply
To apply call 0757 000001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and request any application form.
For more information:
Tel: 0757 000001
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 Weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English/Swahili
- Students 4
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Human Resources Management(HRM)
Marketing Management (MM)
Operations Management (OM)
Information Technology Management(ITM)
Strategic Management (SM)