Master Executive in Tourism and Marketing Management
The Master Executive in Tourism Management and Marketing Strategies is aimed at young graduates (Diploma, Bachelor, Degree) and professionals, motivated to a career in tourism facilities. Training will focus on Management Techniques of tourism companies and their departments, with a view to internationalization of services. At the end of the course the participants will earn the effective skills in the various processes of:
- Management, organization and promotion of tourism services and cultural and sporting events;
- Management and problem solving to move with confidence in the organization;
- Marketing and sales of the “tourism products”.
Intended Learning Outcome
- Knowledge of national and foreign tourism systems;
- Knowledge of the historical-cultural heritage, the social context of the back region, as well as the demographic problems, cultural, territorial and environmental aspects of tourism, also in terms of planning and public promotion of the sector;
- Management of tourism-hotel structures, in various aspects and configurations: accommodation, catering, travel, organization and promotion of tourism initiatives, sporting events, local products, etc.
- Marketing and communication of tourism products and services, with in-depth analysis of the mechanisms that guide the behavior of tourists;
- Digital marketing strategiesimplementation and international tourism communication tools;
- Planning of new tourism products and services for the enhancement of cultural, environmental and territorial heritage: Institutional Tourism Board, Natural Parks and Wildlife reserves.
Who can Enroll?
The programme has been designed for young graduates (Diploma, Bachelor, Degree) and professionals, motivated to enhance their career in tourist facilities management:
- Directors of Hotels
- Hotels marketing & Sales managers
- Tourism accommodations products building managers;
- Managers of tourism board, tourism cooperatives and consortiums;
- Person in charge for public institutions, central and decentralized, in Tourism, Culture, Cultural Heritage and Environmental and Local Development, etc.;
- Managers of natural parks, natural reserves and wildlife reserves;
- Tour guides and tourism excursions promoters, organizers of cultural events and activities;
Download Our Brounchers (For more information)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 5
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes